SocialCu.be Terms Of Service
- SocialCu.be does not own or affiliate with Nintendo®, Opera®, Apple®, PayPal® or any other companies involved in the creation of the systems used to access this website.
By using SocialCu.be, you agree to follow all these rules as well as those indicated on any public rule page on the website.
--No offensive language or images
--No dating other users or releasing personal info(phone number, address, etc)
--No impersonating other users
- By accepting these terms, you understand that by breaking any rules on said rule pages, you completely and willingly forfeit your rights to view SocialCu.be, and there may be additional restrictions or penalty's set in place as seen fit by the SocialCu.be staff. Even if not specifically listed, anything that the SocialCu.be staff may deem unethical or disruptive may be regarded equally punishable.
- Attempting to locate personal information on another user will result in a permanent ban. This includes the unauthorized posting/researching of any users name(first or last), pictures, location, or phone number. Threatening to participate in actions mentioned in the aforementioned sentence is equally punishable.
- The rules/terms may change at any time. When changes occur, using this site constitutes acceptance of the changes and you agree that it is your responsibility to check this page, and all others frequently for changes.
- This website and all related scripts, codes, and images created by its administrators are protected under US copyright unregistered circular 66. Any attempt to steal copyrighted material will result in legal prosecution. Any scripts or images not owned by SocialCu.be are subject to any and all copyrights their owners may choose to apply.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with any other person.
- Any attempt to access user-restricted files or data, or to modify any files or data without proper authorization will result in legal prosecution.
- Although SocialCu.be puts user security high on it's priorities, it is not liable for any information stolen or released by other users.
- Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site..
- All content on this site is restricted to users above the legal age of 18 years. Younger users are required to seek parental consent prior to using this website.
- All content submitted by users is done freely, and with full knowledge that it may be used for any legal purpose by SocialCu.be staff members with the title of "Administrator."
- SocialCu.be takes measures to protect sensitive information and will never sell it to third parties(sensitive information may include emails, IP addresses, and encrypted passwords).
- Usage of this website constitutes complete legal agreement of these terms.
Questions regarding these terms may be submitted via email to the administrator ".:A-MAN:." at firstname.lastname@example.org