Online Users Page

QN

Previous notifications:
4 years ago
New Blog Entry In .:A-MAN:. lists stuff!
11 years ago
Regular accepted your friend request
More..
11JasonTodd 3 years ago
I wish Tinder had the option to only find people in my state. Sure I want to find people that are at most 15 miles from me, but I also don't want to pay a toll to cross a bridge to see them. Perks of living on a border ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back

Please Login To Post

62umer936
3 years ago
@TulipsOfLove

see i did the first part of swiping a lot.
The part I got stuck on was the talking to people. Was hard to do since my match list was almost always empty.
It's not worth the self-esteem hit for me. I definitely feel better not being on it.
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
The fact you have to treat it like a job shows how awful the swipe nonesene is
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
@umer936 tbh you have to swipe for hours a day, talk to as many as possible & treat it like a litteral job. That's how i met some pretty nice friends.
62umer936
3 years ago
@JasonTodd yeah i wasnt taking it seriously and was getting maybe 1 match/month. didnt change if i took it more seriously. definitely wasnt for me, i guess...
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
@JasonTodd I usually have perverts want gross things and so I send pics of plants or random things to make them confused. Lol Don't make a new fb if you didn't already have one. I just would use the community or group section to look for people. Wasn't to much fun, but better than the bad dating apps with silly restrictions and no sorting.
11JasonTodd 3 years ago
@TulipsOfLove is that true? Maybe I'll give Facebook a try then, idk. Never made an account there. But yeah dating apps suck most of the time but lately I haven't been taking them quite as seriously and have been actually having a bit of fun with them
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
From the users to the UX...... Awful.... Facebook, which wasn't for the longest time even considered a dating.... Was and probably still is a better relationship app then the actual dating apps on the play store today.... That's just sad.
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
@umer936 ohhh yaaaaaaaa the dating app I used is my trigger word too... Seriously the app I used was & still is awful
62umer936
3 years ago
i hate those things. just mentioning Bumble is a trigger word for me now lol
23TulipsOfLove 3 years ago
I wish dating apps had a lot more options in general, so you can actually find some.
v3.2