Online Users Page


QN

Previous notifications:
1 year ago
New Blog Entry In .:A-MAN:. lists stuff!
8 years ago
Regular accepted your friend request
More..
37BlueLake2 1 month ago
I was making smores ice cream today and the recipe said to put some marshmallows under the broiler for a bit. I had my first oven fire.


.:A-MAN:. dislikes this.

Please Login To Post

10TulipsOfLove 1 month ago
@.:A-MAN:. Ya it was scary
10TulipsOfLove 1 month ago
Also yikes.... That looks so bad... I hope it doesn't smell for lobg...
60.:A-MAN:.
1 month ago
@TulipsOfLove That's really not good lol
10TulipsOfLove 1 month ago
I burnt plastic in the microwave accidently...... No fun
30Yenwood 1 month ago
noob. i had my first oven fire when i was 10
60.:A-MAN:.
1 month ago
Oof
7DracoAureus 1 month ago
oh no. this is strangely reminiscent of when i put taquitos in the microwave for 11 minutes 30 seconds instead of 1 minute 30 seconds.
v3.2