Online Users Page

QN

Previous notifications:
4 years ago
New Blog Entry In .:A-MAN:. lists stuff!
11 years ago
Regular accepted your friend request
More..

Thread: Joe Rogan vs Spotify

All categories Return to thread list

21TulipsOfLove 2 years ago
Those of you aware of Rogan having episodes of their show pulled off of Spotify. What do you think? For me, I don't care either way as I don't watch their show.
70.:A-MAN:.
2 years ago
I don't care to look into it, so I have not yet formed an opinion lol
I'm an admin so you can ask me stuff.
I barely looked into either. I'm starting not to care anymore about this political drama stuff, but still wanted others opinions on it. Huhu
62umer936
2 years ago
Same deal. Don't really care. He's not qualified to speak on the things he does. Spotify is a private company that can do what they want. Tbh I was surprised they added him on in the first place.
Your mom just called. Check your phone.
There are people who want social media outlets regulated like a public utility. What do you think of this? @umer936
2 years ago
If by "regulated like a public utility" you're referring to the proposed legislature to repeal Section 230, then it's a poorly thought out plan at best, and an absolutely nightmare at worse.

If you're referring to something else, then Idk.
Yeah, it isn't 230 thing, but something else. Similar to the phone industry of yesteryear if I recall.
62umer936
2 years ago
That wouldn't be for social media outlets but rather ISPs. I would support ISPs essentially becoming public utilities.
Your mom just called. Check your phone.
2 years ago
Yeah THAT would make a lot of sense actually.
v3.2